In this two day social media intensive, participants will learn how to promote their brand and take an active role in building their social media footprint (and, as a result, bookings or business) through the top social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, blogging and more). Taught by former publicist/blogger and best-selling/award-winning author Lisa Jey Davis, this workshop will take away the mystery of social media, and enable participants to build a solid, socially visible brand.
In this workshop, you will:
- Learn how LJ’s blogging and social media engagement resulted in invitations to audition for two national television shows and helped her win a new car. It also earned her countless perks like free clothing, payment for sponsored blog posts and much more!
- Learn of one actress who was contacted by casting directors to audition for a new show after they saw her comments on twitter.
- Learn the basic must-do’s and definite don’ts for each of the top social media platforms, and be given very useful “advanced” tips to help you post like a pro and see real results.
- Gain insight into posting effective content that gets “seen”.
- Get help setting up a professional/business profile on a top platform (such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram) or tweak your already existing profiles for maximum results.
- Learn how to integrate your posts across platforms.
- Learn how to utilize scheduling programs and apps to create around-the-clock presence.
- Learn how to determine your audience and the best times to reach them.
- The ins and outs of the top social media platforms, and which platforms are best for varying industries, results and purposes.
- Learn tips for increasing followers and engagement.
- Get a primer on sponsored posts (and determine if they’re for you).
- Receive usable templates and documents including social media Editorial Calendar and schedule, and other useful tools.
This workshop is ideal for business owners, consultants, actors, hosts, speakers, authors, fitness professionals, YouTubers and anyone who wants to learn how to directly connect with their audience, clients, casting directors, producers and more. And increase their overall success!
- DATES TBD (1full day & 1 half day)
- $450 for this two-day workshop