In this two day social media intensive, participants will learn how to promote their brand and take an active role in building their social media footprint (and, as a result, bookings or business) through the top social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, blogging and more). Taught by former publicist/blogger and best-selling/award-winning author Lisa Jey Davis, this workshop will take away the mystery of social media, and enable participants to build a solid, socially visible brand.
In this workshop, you will:
- Learn how LJ’s blogging and social media engagement resulted in invitations to audition for two national television shows and helped her win a new car. It also earned her countless perks like free clothing, payment for sponsored blog posts and much more!
- Learn of one actress who was contacted by casting directors to audition for a new show after they saw her comments on twitter.
- Learn the basic must-do’s and definite don’ts for each of the top social media platforms, and be given very useful “advanced” tips to help you post like a pro and see real results.
- Gain insight into posting effective content that gets “seen”.
- Get help setting up a professional/business profile on a top platform (such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram) or tweak your already existing profiles for maximum results.
- Learn how to integrate your posts across platforms.
- Learn how to utilize scheduling programs and apps to create around-the-clock presence.
- Learn how to determine your audience and the best times to reach them.
- The ins and outs of the top social media platforms, and which platforms are best for varying industries, results and purposes.
- Learn tips for increasing followers and engagement.
- Get a primer on sponsored posts (and determine if they’re for you).
- Receive usable templates and documents including social media Editorial Calendar and schedule, and other useful tools.